Exciting new opportunity as Digital Verification Engineer
to work for a growing semiconductor company based on the beautiful French Riviera, close to Nice.
Within the role you will be working on the next generation of SoC design, as part of a highly skilled hardware team - on innovative new products.
I am looking for passionate and dynamic engineers with a desire to develop their skills in a friendly and engaging environment.
Main duties will involve creating and maintaining test cases, setting up test environments, run interactive and regression simulations, analyse results and coverage. You will select the best strategy to perform the verification (formal, simulation, …), at block level or design level. Desired skills and experience
For more information or a chat about your situation, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources today! :)
- Circa 3-5 years of experience in ASIC (pre-silicon) verification / FPGA architecture
- Good experience with Synopsys / Cadence / Mentor graphics tools.
- Working with System Verilog in UVM environments (and Verilog / VHDL)
- Scripting skills - TCL, Perl, Python, Shel etc and any additional software development.
- Strong preference for fluent French speakers