Senior level opportunity available as Digital Verification Engineer, to join a leading semiconductor company based in Munich.
Within the role you will be working in a small, specialist team, and responsible for the design and verification process for automotive sensor solutions, whilst liaising with multiple technical teams.
The company is a global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, for automotive, industrial, infrastructure, and IoT applications.
If you would like to know more, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Information Technology or similar
- Circa 10 years’ experience in digital functional verification, (and preferably an understanding of analog/mixed-signal components)
- Knowledge of SoC verification (SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL) and scripting languages (Perl, Python, Tcl)
- Excellent knowledge of (UVM/OVM) verification environments
- An understanding or strong interest in automotive and functional safety development processes and standards based on IATF 16949 & ISO 26262
- A self-starting attitude with proven ability for delivering results in a SoC driven R&D team environment
- Valid and existing residence and work permit for Germany
- Fluent in English, German speaking skills are a bonus
- Able to work well with a small team - with excellent communication skills to align with different departments effectively.