Job ID: 162491
Location: Marseille, Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France, Europe
Salary: Salary negotiable, good benefits, start-up environment!
Job Type: Permanent
IC Resources are pleased to be working with this French owned 2019 Semiconductor Start-Up who have just received a large amount of funding in EU subsidies with a major round of funding soon to follow. As a result they will be opening multiple new sites and require an experienced Digital Verification Manager to coordinate and direct Digital Verification activities across all sites. This role can be based from either of their new offices in Paris, Grenoble or Sophia Antipolis.
Ideal skills and attributes for role of Digital Verification Manager:
- At least 8 years in HDL design and verification using SystemVerilog
- A proven background managing and leading verification teams (ideally multi-site management)
- Experience building technical teams
- Hands-on experience of Verification management tools
- Motivated to work in a Start-Up environment
It's certainly an exciting time for a Digital Verification Manager to join the growing organisation, and presents the unique opportunity to become part of a large organisation in their early stages and grow with the company. To apply for this role please do so here or contact Lewis at IC Resources for further information.