Job ID: 176572
Location: Manchester, Cambridgeshire, Bristol, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 plus benefits and shares
Job Type: Permanent
Director of Product Management – Voice/Audio
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to work with a fabless semiconductor company headquartered in the UK.
The Director of Product Management will report into the CEO and will play a pivotal role defining, delivering and introducing voice, edge and device AI products to the market.
You will work closely with all sectors of the business to deliver product strategy. You will lead and drive product development in a fast evolving market to continue with the company’s on-going success and growth within voice enabled applications and markets.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 5 years' experience within an technical engineering and product management role, ideally within the semiconductor industry. You will have a strong technical background and qualifications, and experience within voice and/or audio technology would be highly advantageous.
You will be home based, ideally in the UK, with occasional travel to the office. Requirements:
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Proven product management experience within the semiconductor/electronics industry
- Embedded/IoT/Edge AI Market experience would be highly advantageous
- Experience with voice or audio solutions would be a plus
- Strong communication skills and be comfortable presenting to customers and holding technical conversations
- Mature individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and influencing skills
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman.