Job ID: 169018
Location: Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart, Hesse, Bavaria, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Europe
Salary: Very competitive salary
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a specialist Sensors Semiconductor OEM, with a strong presence in the Automotive/Industrial market.
Due to consistent growth and expansion, we are looking for a Distributor/Channel Account Manager with Sensors experience in the Semiconductors industry and related markets to join their established German & European Sales team.
This role is responsible for the development and growth of the distribution customer base.
This position is home office based and with direct reporting line to the Europe Sales Distributor Manager. Key Responsibilities:
- Weekly customer visits (4-5 days a week)
- Solid DACH distribution network
- Able to work with all distributor sales offices and at all levels within the partners.
- Identify, secure and close new opportunities with the channel sales teams
- Able to close contract negotiations
- Business development to engage with new targeted clients and markets
- Dipl. Ing Elektrotechnik or Nachrichtentechnik or Dipl. Wirt.Ing and/or a minimum of 5 years related technical sales or sales experience with a proven track record.
- Solid sales experience with mixed Analog and Digital integrated semiconductors for power management, power interface, brushless DC motors and sensor devices.
- Strong interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must speak English & German at native level
Great time to join this successful brand, and being a part of their expansion plans.
For further details please contact Marta Robjohns @ IC Resources.