Our client, a leading specialist in Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design for Consumer, Industrial and Automotive applications has a new opportunity for an EDA/CAD Support Engineer to join their design centre located in Prague, the Heart of Europe!
This is a lead EDA Support position and will involve supporting mask design foundry tool releases, developing and supporting foundry technology streams, process design kit (PDK) components and Mixed Signal design methodologies.
You will be the primary interface support of design MASKs and GDS releases to foundry and will be supporting the business units with MASK tooling, Job deck review (JDV), and support internal tooling systems.
You will take an active role in developing design and application documentation for the Analog/Mixed Signal design community as well as supporting BCD/BI-CMOS PDK and technology streams. You will be working across design centers to ensure standardisation and centralisation of the design environment, creating re-use capability whilst developing information sharing and participating in cross-functional team collaboration.
Industry degree qualified the successful EDA Support Engineer will have a minimum of 5 years of related experience within a similar position including a solid understanding of MASK/GDS tooling and/or technology streams using CAD tools.
Other requirements include:
- A solid understanding of the design to tape-out workflow (schematic, simulation, layout, physical verification, MASK/GDS).
- Knowledge of BCD/BI-CMOS fabrication methods.
- An understanding of PDK technology development components to include design rules, mask-gen, models, process parameters, test-chips, and design integration.
- Familiarity with web based design management tools, documentation, and bug tracking systems
- An understanding of modelling concepts & simulation of Digital circuits, and systems engineering.
- Top-Down Mixed Signal Design Methodologies to include PDK/Simulators.
- An understanding of device physics at the transistor design level (cross section, STI, DTI, field plating)
- An understanding of Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuit Design
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) are required for this position as well as the ability to lead in an aggressive learning and problem solving team environment.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.