Job ID: 176810
Location: Munich, Utrecht, Dublin, Bavaria, Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, Europe
Salary: €65,000- €75,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
This is an opportunity for a EDA Support Engineer to work in The Netherlands, Munich in Germany or Dublin in Ireland.
You will be responsible for for providing daily EDA/CAD support to all European design sites. The candidate main responsibility will be providing daily Cliosoft/Gitlab support as well as Software/License administration. This position will regularly interact with Engineering and peers to deliver the best EDA support to their European design sites.
- Provide daily technical support for incident response and reporting for Cliosoft, Gitlab as well as other EDA software across all European sites
- Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on ClioSoft, Gitlab and License servers
- Assist in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, maintaining and documenting all aspects of the EDA software architecture
- Proactively monitoring system performance
- Collaborate with the Europe IT team as well as other teams in the EDA organisation
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
Industry degree qualified, the successful engineer will have extensive knowledge with version control and issue tracking tools and experience with one or more of these design tools: Cadence, Keysight ADS and/or AWR.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills are required along with strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Contact Leon at IC Resources today to apply and find out more.