Job ID: 174034
Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany, Europe
Salary: €160,000 fixed Plus Bonus ,Company Car & Incentive plan
Job Type: Permanent
Are you looking to join a pioneering, fast growing Semiconductor company?
Our client, a manufacturer of high performance analog semiconductors, is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Lead Sales Manager to drive a successful and established Automotive Sales team in Europe. We are looking for a strong Automotive Sales Director with great leadership skills to empower the existing Automotive sales team and able to build a strong team across EMEA in the short/mid term.
- Drive the Technical, Marketing and Sales Automotive EMEA team to increase revenue by successfully steering the team to deliver steady growth
- Lead, train and steer the sales Team to achieve sales target and implement sales, marketing strategies, both short term & long term.
- Develop strategies to maximise market share by conducting close analysis of competitors and market trends.
- Previous experience managing a Team is required
- Identify & secure key opportunities to maximise revenue
- Manage and drive the design-win funnel
- Reporting to the VP Sales EMEA
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, or local equivalent
- 10 years' sales experience in a similar role managing an Automotive Sales Team.
- Willing to travel
- German Proficient communication skills (C Level) and fluent English
- Good team leadership skills
- Must be based in Munich, no other locations will be considered.
Please contact Marta Robjohns at IC Resources for more detailed information.