Job ID: 173631-1
Location: Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Munich, Stuttgart, North Rhine-Westphalia, Hesse, Berlin, Bavaria, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Europe
Salary: Excellent Salary package
Job Type: Permanent
EMEA Sales Team Lead Manager Industrial - Semiconductors - Germany (home office)
Our client is leader in semiconductor solutions with a strong focus on the industrial market.
The EMEA Sales Team lead Manager will lead a senior and established EMEA based Industrial Team to grow new business at Key industrial accounts as well as winning new business opportunities in emerging markets segments within Industrial, Medical, & Consumer space.
The EMEA Sales Team lead Manager will oversee the business development working closely together with other Business Units to strongly influence product roadmap. Job Responsibilities
- Develop a good understanding on customer future requirements
- Ensure successful design-win conversion to increase revenue and market share
- Drive commercial and strategic activities
- Develop C-Level relationships at Clients
- Responsible for the quarterly financial targets (revenue/resale, bookings and design win) achievement for the EMEA industrial Region
- B.Sc./ Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- + 5 years of relevant working experience in a sales/biz
- Strong technical understand of wireless and wired for Industrial applications
- Very good knowledge of the semiconductor industry and electronics
- Ability to work in matrix organisations and across regions
- Excellent English communication skills
- Fluent in German language is required
- Good managerial skills, team leader and good team player
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
For more information please contact Marta Robjohns at IC Resources.