An excellent opportunity to join a fabless Semiconductor manufacturer delivering first class embedded memory solutions and IoT solutions.
Due to expansion and growth our client is looking to hire a VP of Business Development
to manage an established and growing team of Application Engineers, System Engineers and Product Managers.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the Head of Technology the VP of BDM will oversee the roadmap whilst leading the company's planning and execution of strategies to increase exposure of the company in the industry, revenue and company growth.
In this VP Function you will become the voice of the customer and will collaborate with Technology, Product development, Operations, and Finance teams to drive company’s vision and align them to yours.
- Deeply understanding of current trends on emerging memory technology /embedded/AI and IP industry market through quantitative and qualitative research.
- You’ll own the System engineering/Apps teams to create product delivery plans to achieve strategic and tactical goals.
- You’re comfortable communicating with business stakeholders, Engineering, Sales with great verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good technical knowledge to speak authoritatively on the technical aspects at all levels
- Engineering with a business degree background would suit this position perfectly
- Able to relocate to the North of Germany
- Knowledge of Memory sub-system, AI processors and MCU is a must
If you would like to discuss this role please contact Marta Robjohns at IC Resources.