Location – Oxford
An exciting opportunity has become available in Oxfordshire for an Electrical Engineer to join an organisation focused on the design of cutting edge next-generation energy technology.
The primary focus of the Electrical Engineer will be to work closely with the hardware and software teams to design and implement test rigs to test power electronics technology and battery systems.
Other responsibilities of the role include:
- Debugging and solving hardware problems.
- Interfacing with external stake holders.
- Troubleshoot and develop solutions for firmware issues.
The successful applicant will have a degree in electrical engineering and a proven background in the following:
- The use of simulation tools (Simulink, LTSpice).
- PCB CAD Tools.
- Proficient in electrical test equipment (e.g. power supplies, electronic loads, Oscilloscopes).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Protection income, life insurance and medical cover.
- Flexible working hours.
Apply today or contact Stuart Bennett at IC Resources fro more information.