My Client, a world leader in Satellite Communications Technology, has an urgent requirement for an Electronic Hardware Technician to be based in their Manchester Design Centre. The role would suit candidates with 1-2 years’ experience in Electronics Manufacturing or Repair.
The role will encompass the Repair, Rework and small volume assembly of Electronic Circuit Boards and will support the Hardware Design team by providing technician support. Skills and experience: Essential:
- Excellent Soldering Skills
- Good knowledge of ESD Migration measures
- Basic IT configuration and Set-up
- Understanding of various electronic components
- Basic understanding of electronic components
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Trained to IPC standards in electronic assembly and re-work
- Experience in electronic product testing
- IT server set-up
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company within an exciting technology. To apply or for more information please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources.