As an Electronics Systems Engineer, you will join an organisation based in Dortmund who focuses on Automotive Technologies. You will join a team of Electronics Systems Engineers working to transform high potential ideas into new products. They are looking for Electronics Systems Engineers to come and work on their current projects, ranging from Telematics to inter-vehicle networks. The successful Electronics Engineer will be responsible for working with project teams across the organisation. Responsibilities:
- Lead their electronics system hardware development.
- Analog / Digital Circuit Design
- Component Selection
- Translate technical customer requirements to define electronic prototype systems
- Work in a multidisciplinary engineering team.
- A technical qualification in electronic systems hardware or equivalent.
- Experience in Analog and digital hardware design at PCB level.
- Experience in Automotive projects.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with multiple different organisations on projects that focus on developing technology which will shape our future!
For more information, please apply today or contact Chris Moffatt.