I am seeking an experience Electronics Engineer to join a large, multi-disciplinary organisation.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be responsible to design and develop robust and flexible hardware solutions to match product needs and support internal and external customer requirements.
To be considered for the Electronics Engineer position you will have:
- Experience in Hardware development, Hardware support and Hardware re-work
- Experience of schematic capture tools
- Design experience with serial interfaces
- Experience in analogue circuit design
- Knowledge of PCB layout
- Familiarity with software languages
- Experience of working with multi-disciplinary team
If you are interested in Electronics Engineer position, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.