This Electronics Engineer role based in Bristol is the perfect opportunity to take on a challenging and innovative Electronic Design projects. The responsibilities of this Electronics Engineer role include analogue and digital circuit design, as well as embedded microcontroller design. The company is seeking a passionate Electronics Engineer to join their expanding UK team thanks to recent growth. The Electronics Engineer role gives the chance to work on cutting-edge inspection and instrumentation equipment with endless applications.
As an Electronics Engineer, you will be interested in working on with innovative technology, taking products from initial concept through to production.
To be considered for the Electronics Engineer position you will have:
- A good understanding of board level design – schematic capture, PCB design & layout
- Experience of both analogue and digital design
- Experience of designing with microprocessor / microcontrollers
- An understanding of communications protocols
- Experience or understanding of design of FPGA’s
- Background in designing to regulatory requirements
If you are interested in this Electronics Engineer opportunity, please APPLY NOW!!!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.