As Electronics Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work for a global company based in Cambridge at the cutting-edge of communication technology. This Electronics Engineer role gives the chance to work on the design, development and delivery of brand-new product ranges while operating in a highly skilled and multi-disciplinary team. You will be responsible for the hardware architecture and systems design as well as the complex circuit design and development for high-speed electronics.
The successful Electronics Engineer will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for a team that has been consistently expanding over recent years. As Electronics Engineer, you will be rewarded with a generous salary, great benefits and a fast-paced working environment.
The Electronics Design Engineer will need to have the following skill set:
- Strong background within electronic design, both digital and analogue.
- An understanding of full lifecycle design, from concept to delivery.
- Experience with Hardware architecture
- Experience of complex PCB designs.
- Experience of designing with FPGA, DSP and embedded processor systems
If you are interested in this Electronics Engineer opportunity, please APPLY NOW!!!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.