Experienced Embedded C++ engineers are highly sought by my client based in Cambridge to work on market leading digital printing technology. This international company are looking for enthusiastic and passionate engineers that like working on challenging projects to join them.
Successful applicants will be degree qualified in a relevant subject area and have 4+ years commercial development experience in embedded C++, as well as some of the following areas;
- Strong Embedded C++
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio / Eclipse toolchains
- Development for Microsoft Windows / Embedded Linux
- Basic network programming (TCP/IP, sockets, Ethernet)
- Experience of hardware interaction, for example Driver development or serial communications
- Scripting in Python or Perl is advantageous.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina at IC Resources.