Brand new opportunity for an Embedded FPGA Engineer to join a well funded new start up in the sensor industry. This position is based from Derby or London and will allow for some REMOTE working as well.
I am seeking a capable Embedded FPGA Engineer with a knack for technical challenges and the ability to deliver complex software projects. You will be implementing FPGA logic cores for accelerating the software algorithms on the embedded platform. Together with the team you will turn ideas and prototypes into proper real time perception software that runs on edge hardware.
Applicants need to be well educated with 1-3 yrs of industry experience, a strong willingness to learn and some of the following skills:
- A proven track record of design and implementation of FPGA-based applications
- Experience with FPGA development and toolchains (Xilinx preferred), e.g. HLS,OpenCL, Vivado, Vitis, etc.
- A background in high-performance computing and/or machine learning
- Knowledge of basic programming language, e.g. C/C++, Python, Java etc
- Experience with efficient implementations on edge devices like ARM SoCs, FPGA, etc.
- Experience with heterogeneous computing architecture
- Experience in the use of agile development methods
It would be beneficial for the Embedded FPGA Engineer to have some of the following skills:
- Experience with integration of IP blocks
- Experience with HDL-based simulators, logic analyzers and test benches
- Experience with C driver development
- Experience with embedded Linux, RTOS or bare metal implementations
- Knowledge in functional safety and code quality standards for industrial and automotive applications
- Knowledge of relevant lidar, camera, radar or depth camera technologies
- Experience with clustering, tracking, fusion or machine learning algorithms
Superb opportunity to join an early stage start up and to enjoy equity share options with amazing long term growth potential. This role requires you to be based from Derby or London with the ability for some remote working.
Send your CV now or get in touch With Emma Windows at IC Resources for more details on this role and the many other Embedded Software opportunities I am recruiting for.