This Embedded Hardware Engineer position offers you the opportunity to work join a successful business in the consumer space, offering an attractive salary relative to your experience, flexible work patterns, and strong career development.
As the Embedded Hardware Engineer you will be responsible for both the electronics circuit design and test for their products as well as some software verification. You will play a key part in the development of their product, following the process through its complete life-cycle. You will lead design reviews, uphold a high standard of design and collab with other team members to agree on system designs and protocols.
The Embedded Hardware Engineer role will require you to have the following experience
- Extensive experience with analog and digital electronic circuit design
- Past experience with embedded circuit design
- Experience with Linux and Altium
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces
- Ideally you will speak German and/or English
If you are interested in discussing the Embedded Hardware Engineer further please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources