My client, a well-established Austrian technology consultancy, is looking for an experienced Embedded Linux Development Engineer (m/f/d) for their Vienna office.
The dedicated and internationally working company offers exciting engineering projects, a fast-paced environment, English as company language and a variety of technological advances for your own personal and technical development.
As a member of the embedded Linux development team, your responsibility is to develop solutions for embedded Linux challenges in accordance with customer requirements and work on the planning and implementation of them. Key responsibilities:
Required skills and experience:
- Design and implementing board support packages for the in-house SoM
- Debugging and enhancement of Linux code
- Influence future products with technical feedback to the hardware development team
- Take on technical requirements from customers
- Academical degree (MSc; PhD; Dipl.-Ing. or similar in Informatics or a similar relevant field)
- Proven work experience in the field- Senior Engineers welcome!
- Excellent C/C++ knowledge
- Good knowledge of Linux kernel level development
- Good knowledge of various interfaces (I2C, SPI, USB, PCIe, MIPI CSI/DSI, etc.)
- Understanding of various Linux based user space environments (Buildroot, Yocto, Debian, etc.)
- Experience with ARM based embedded systems or SBCs
- Familiar with network standards
- Strong English or German communication skills
- Self-motivation to deliver according to a schedule, happy to work in an experienced and skilled team
- Knowledge of test automation
- Solid understanding of Linux virtualisation and security frameworks
- Experience with submitting code to open source projects
Location: Vienna, Austria
Interested? Please apply here or get in touch for more details with your CV: email@example.com