World leader in satellite communications technology, expanding its presence in the UK, now needs a Software Architect to join its Manchester Design Centre.
As part of the Software Design team the Software Architect will join the team developing next generation of satellite communication systems
The software Architect will have solid embedded c / linux expertise and also experience of defining product requirements and architectures Skills and Experience
- Experience defining, developing and maintaining full software stack
- Experience of software structures and architectures
- Experience in defining network communications systems (IP networking & routing)
- Experience of OOD and unit testing using C/C++
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems such as Linux
- Experience of embedded processors i.e. ARM, MIPS, RISC-V and DSP
Superb opportunity with lots of technical challenge and scope for progression.
Competitive salary according to your experience. Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.