We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced embedded software architect to join an Semiconductor company based near Reading that are revolutionising wired connectivity with a focus on greater speed and efficiency. This is a technical hands-on role that requires working closely with Tier-1 customers, Startups, and other engineering teams to tackle complex system level problems. Essential experience
- Software Architecture for low level devices
- Hands on technical experience of embedded systems and C
- Extensive breadth of deep technical knowledge (ARM, SoC, Software en-ablement, Tools, Platform-HW, Linux, RTOS, Drivers etc.)
- Familiarity with ultra-low power embedded system design
- Knowledge of low power SOC architectures or embedded SW based on an RTOS
For more information and a detailed discussion please contact Georgina at IC Resources.