We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Architect to join an Semiconductor company based near Reading that are revolutionising wired connectivity with a focus on greater speed and efficiency. This is a technical hands-on role that requires working closely with Tier-1 customers, Startups, and other engineering teams to tackle complex system level problems. Essential experience
- Software Architecture for low level devices
- Hands on technical experience of embedded systems and C
- Extensive breadth of deep technical knowledge (ARM, SoC, Software enablement, Tools, Platform-HW, Linux, RTOS, Drivers etc.)
- Familiarity with ultra-low power embedded system design
- Knowledge of low power SOC architectures or embedded SW based on an RTOS
Want to find out more? Do not delay... APPLY NOW!!
For more information on this role, or any other jobs across; Embedded, Firmware, C programming, C++ programming, Linux Kernel, Driver Development, Low level software development, Test Automation, Quality Assurance then please contact me, Callum Allen today.