Inside IR35 - Partial remote working - Rates dependent on experience
I'm currently working with one of Europe's largest aerospace and defence clients, from their site in Southampton, that are looking for 2 experienced Embedded Software contractors to join them for a long-term project. As the right engineer you will be responsible for developing low-level real-time solutions in C and Assembler, as well as supporting with testing and debugging.
This role is offering a hybrid model of roughly 60% WFH, 40% on-site and has been determined Inside of IR35. You won't need full SC for this role but BPSS as a minimum.
- Development of real time solutions in C & Assembler.
- Low level and device control application development & debugging.
- Developing to precise timing and functional performance requirements.
- Contributing to automated testing / continuous integration / verification.
- Using Iterative development lifecycles (for example tailored Agile.)
- Using tools associated with Iterative development lifecycles (Jira / DevOps.)
If you'd like to learn more about this role, or would like to catch-up about the current contracts market, then do get in touch!