My client is a world-leading provider of digital shelf labelling solutions. With their numerous customers all over the world, they are looking to hire an embedded software engineer (m/f/d) for their R&D team in Austria. Flat hierachies, short decision making processes, exciting and international projects await- and all that with a team that will help, support and challenge you. Career development opportunities available - also internationally! Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d) Tasks and responsibilities:
- Design, implementation and testing of embedded software for low-power RF systems in the area of Internet of Things (IoT)
- Conceptual design and further development of the firmware architecture
- Execution of code optimisations to ensure the function and performance with the lowest possible energy consumption
- Academical degree in software development, electronics or similar (MSc, PhD, Dipl.-Ing. or similar)
- 5 years or more experience in embedded software development, experience with ARM Cortex
- Very good knowledge of C
- Knowledge in C ++, C # and/or Java as well as scripting languages is beneficial
- Happy to work indepenently and systematically, also happy to show initiative
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written) - German skills beneficial
Graz area, Austria
If your profile matches these professional requirements and you are interested in details, please contact me (in German or English) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV.
Work permit for Austria is mandatory.