A new opportunity has opened up for a Senior Embedded Software Developer/ Architect to join the Manchester office of a growing start up company.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer with a solid background in Software Architecture. The ideal candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- Experience of Object Orientated Design and test using C and C++ programming
- Strong experience of Linux device driver development and knowledge of kernel development
- Experience of Software structures and architectures including defining product requirements by liaising with customers and product managers
- Experience of embedded software development
- Experience of network protocols such as TCP/IP or UDP
This is a great position within a growing start up company who offer fantastic a salary and company benefits package.
This is an urgent hire so apply now to be considered. For more information contact Sam at IC Resources.