I'm working with a German based leader in the Automotive industry that are looking for several experienced Embedded Software Engineers to join their team for long-term contracts. You will be responsible for supporting with the development and integration of Android OS for Automotive Infotainment systems with a focus on HW bring up, HAL and the Audio/multimedia/connectivity/GNSS/VHAL domains.
The client are based in Lund, Sweden and will require the right candidate to join them on-site for the duration of the contract.
- Thorough knowledge about object-oriented development and design.
- Excellent C/C++ and/or Java programming skills.
- Experience of agile development and continuous Integration.
- Tools like GIT, Gerrit, Jira, RTC etc
- Working in international teams, distributed all over the world.
If you would like more information then please contact Bradley Wilson at IC Resources or simply hit the Apply button now!