A well established company based in West London is currently searching for an Embedded Software Engineer to join them as they look to grow their team. My client has remained busy throughout 2020 and is looking to grow their Software Team with an experienced Embedded Software Engineer with a solid background in electronics. This position will cover development for both legacy products and brand new products. The ideal candidate will have experience within the following areas:
- A minimum of six years developing in C and C++ within an embedded environment and a good appreciation for Python scripting
- Experience developing at a bare metal level
- A solid background with hardware and electronics, being able to read and understand schematics
- Experience with interfaces such as UART, SPI and I2C
- Good experience of writing test scripts is also beneficial
You will be joining a small team of talented developers working on exciting products that are sold internationally. Interviews are already being scheduled so apply now to be considered. If you have any questions please contact Sam at IC Resources.