I am currently working with an exciting start up company based in Central London; they are looking to grow their software team and are looking for a confident, enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer to join them. You will be working on cutting edge quantum technology within a creative, vibrant and fast moving team.
This is a genuine opportunity to move your career forward quickly into team leadership and technical management. You should have a flare for creativity, a passion for quantum technology and a real drive for leadership and career development.
You will be working on a range of projects with different platforms and will work along side some of the brightest minds in the Quantum Encryption space. The ideal candidate will have technical experience in the following areas:
- Embedded Software and C programming
- A strong appreciation for hardware and electronics and experience of STM32 family ARM Cortex-M processors
- Real Time Operating Systems
- Embedded Linux, driver development and knowledge within the kernel space - Almost every project will involve Linux development so this is really key.
- U-boot, low level debugging, Board Support Packages
- You MUST have a desire to drive your career forward and start building a future in team leadership
This position has the potential to grow an Embedded Software Engineer to an Assistant CTO position within the space of a year; so having drive and passion for this is incredibly important.
Remote working is permitted for this role with at least one week in the office required per month.
Apply now to be considered - please call Sam at IC Resources if you have any questions.