Amazing new opportunity in central Bristol for an Embedded Engineer to join an expanding firmware team working closely with electronic, FPGA and software engineers to research and create exciting products.
We are looking for a well educated Embedded Engineer with excellent low level C programming and the following experience and skill set:
- Knowledge of ARM or equivalent embedded micro-controller architectures
- Proven experience with firmware development & debugging tools
- Excellent low-level programming skills in C and understanding of C++
- Experience with Linux, Python and shell scripting
- Experience with both bare metal and RTOS environments
- Experience with common bus protocols such as SPI, I2C, and UART
- Experience with software testing (unit, regression and system testing)
- Familiarity with software configuration management and build tools (git/cmake)
The successful Embedded Engineer will be highly motivated, a self starter and a team player with excellent communication skills.
DO NOT MISS this one!!
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.