I am working with an international company based in Grenoble that are looking to grow their software development team due to year on year continued successes. They are one of the worlds leading providers of video compression compliance test suites and supply semiconductor companies and digital product manufacturers to name a few.
The successful embedded software engineer will be developing and validating control software for video compression integrated circuits, you will need to have a solid understanding and experience in the following;
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject area (Electronics, Computer Science..)
- Experience developing embedded software using C programming
- Embedded Linux
- ARM Microprocessors
- Python/Perl Scripting
- Fluent in English is essential for this role as you will be working as part of an international team
Any experience in the following is highly advantageous;
- Signal processing or audio / video coding
- Knowledge of video compression / decoding algorithms (for example H.264 / H.265) would be a plus
- Tools: VS / gcc compilation, debug, Jenkins, versioning (git)
- Kernel drivers , knowledge of FPGA platforms would be a plus
We are looking to schedule interviews ASAP. For more information or to apply please contact Georgina at IC Resources.