Senior Embedded Software Engineer now needed in Glasgow to join established successful company developing systems that are deployed in a wide variety of markets including renewable energy, microelectronics, fundamental research, life sciences and medicine.
The Senior Embedded Engineer should have at least 4yrs industry expertise with strong Embedded C a good appreciation for hardware and some of the following attributes:
- Strong C programming skills and knowledge of using an Object Orientated style approach in the development of C code.
- Strong experience of Real Time Operating Systems
- Experience of low-level Microcontroller interfaces, including UART, CAN Bus, I2C, SPI, ADC and DAC.
- Ability to read electronics schematic diagrams and component datasheets.
- Hands on experience of embedded software and hardware integration, verification and testing.
- Use of Version Control Systems and integration tools (eg. Git, Jenkins).
Applicants need to be experienced team players happy to work in a small department.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources.