New opportunity in Swindon for a talented Embedded Software Engineer to join a leader in advanced millimetre wave technology operating in communications, satellite and aerospace sectors. The successful Embedded Software Engineer will develop, test and implement software for the development of radar and communication systems in an exciting and innovative team. Suitable applicants need to have 3yrs + embedded software and hardware development and the following areas of expertise:
- Experience in embedded C/C++ programming.
- Developing for embedded Linux systems.
- Knowledge of RTOS, ARM or other 32-bit/64-bit MCUs.
- Experience with reading and understanding schematics.
- Knowledge of HLS, FPGA, SOC
- System testing and debugging using JTAG, Serial Wire Debug (SWD).
- Experience with communication protocols such as TCP-IP/ SPI/I2C/UART/USB/CAN.
- Strong software development skills including design, implementation, testing, documentation, and debugging.
Any knowledge of wireless communications and radar, RF components/systems, experience of system modelling/testing with MATLAB/Simulink is beneficial.
Please send your CV to Emma Windows at IC Resources or call me now for more details.