Super new opportunity for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join a world leader in advanced wireless technology based in Sheffield. The Senior Embedded Software Engineer, will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative products. You will be responsible to drive key aspects of product definition, design, optimisation, implementation, and test. Suitable Senior Embedded Engineers will have 5 yrs plus experience building high-quality embedded software and the following skills:
Any further knowledge in these area would be helpful:
- Strong experience in embedded system programming: RTOS / Linux
- Proficiency in BSP and device drivers development and debug
- Experience with real-time constraints and hardware interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C, USB, ETH and MQTT, Ethernet).
- Experience debugging embedded system software and hardware using tools such as oscilloscopes, logic analysers, etc.
- Developing modems including QoS, IP switching, integration with different configurable HW
- Experience with networking/ wireless, TCP/IP, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Experience with development embedded web application JS/HTML/CSS is an advantage
Exciting opportunity which will suit an ambitious engineer who is responsive, flexible,pays close attention to details and is able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
Send your Cv to Emma Windows.