New opportunity for an Embedded Test Development Engineer with strong embedded C skills to join a Bristol based high tech startup company. The Firmware Test Development Engineer will be part of the Core Firmware team and will ensure the quality of product being delivered to customers and will maintain the continuous integration build process to release firmware updates.
Applicants must have:
- Proven experience with continuous integration;
- Proven experience of embedded software development;
- Comfortable with scripting languages e.g. Python;
- Instrument control and automation;
- Experience of agile working practices, and a desire to work in an agile team
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Self-motivation, imagination and proven desire to take full responsibility for solutions
This role will suit a highly motivated, bright engineer. Superb opportunity to be part of an exciting Bristol success story.
Salary to £50k plus benefits!
Send your Cv to Emma Windows or call me for more details.
Don't miss this one!