Embedded Linux Developer urgently needed in Sheffield to join a leading edge company working on exciting technology.
Suitable applicants ideally need to have the following technical expertise:
- 5+ years of experience developing in C/C++
- Extensive experience in Linux embedded software Development and environments.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex systems.
- Solid foundations in - Operating Systems and Kernel, networking stacks, data structures, logical thinking, and algorithms.
- Experience in Linux build tools such as Buildroot, OpenWRT, Yocto
- Networking skills - Understanding of TCP/IP. IPV6&IPV4 - Along with low level apps (TFTP/SNMP etc)
Experience with OpenWRT/Buildroot, U-Boot, UBI and Device tree configuration would be extremely desirable.
It is also possible to consider very bright, motivated individuals who may be lacking in some of these skills but capable of self learning.
Please get in touch to find out more.
Hybrid role where you need to be able to get to the office twice a week minimum.
Send your cv to Emma Windows.