Based in the Rhine-Ruhr region of Germany an exciting opportunity has become available for an Engineering Manager to join an established company focused on the design of complex power electronics technology for scientific applications.
The Engineering Manager will have a background in ideally power electronics or minimum electronics, and will be responsible for leading multifaceted teams of Power Electronics Engineers, Embedded Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electronics Engineers and Test Engineers etc.
Day to day tasks include:
- Leading teams of engineers on different technologies including medical applications.
- Technical support for local production services.
- Coordinating product development for different technology platforms.
- Partner local sales and global businesses to provide winning solutions.
The Engineering Manager will have a degree in electronics or related discipline with a proven background / skills in the following:
- Leading teams.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience in power electronics.
If interested in this Engineering Manager vacancy, then please apply with an up to date CV and contact number.