Our international client is currently searching for an Engineering Manager to lead a new team within the semiconductor test and evaluation areas. The manager will provide technical leadership and line management of the industrialisation team.
The Manager will be responsible for ensuring the correct test solution capability throughout the design process and the use of appropriate tools and methods, including verification by simulation and lab characterisation. Time to market and solution reliability must be a team focus. The team is expected to maximise automation, code reuse and modular design for development and future maintenance efficiency.
Required skills for the Engineering Manager will include:
- Strong semiconductor device evaluation and production testing experience
- Managerial experience within a semiconductor facility
- Software development experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- BSc Engineering, Physics, Electronics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.