I am looking for an Engineering Manager to work with a growing company based in the Cambridge area.
As the Engineering Manager you will lead the Research & Development department and be responsible for both existing technologies as well as new product development.
To be considered for the Engineering Manager position you will have:
- A proven track record working within an engineering environment.
- An understanding of all the disciplines required to succeed with new product development.
- Be able to plan and organise projects to comply with tight deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate qualities required to successfully lead an engineering team.
- Mentor and develop engineers
If you are interested in Engineering Manager position, please contact Callum Staff @ IC Resources.