The person will report directly into the EMEA Distribution Director & will be responsible for developing and supporting the distribution network for the industrial market. Main Responsibilities and Duties:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Analyse existing and potential distribution network, identify development opportunities and create pipeline for its execution
- Work proactively with the local sales force, the EMEA Distribution Director and the marketing departments of the different business units located globally
- Support the distributors with the necessary marketing tools and introduce new product stock proposals
- Establish and maintain relationships through webinars, phone calls and join visits
- Deliver the necessary technical product support, working in close coordination with the product management and engineering department
We are looking for candidates with at least 3 years of experience in commercial area, prior experience as a business development or sales engineer in the IP&E industry may be advantageous.
- Good communication skills, able to present and negotiate at all levels
- Results driven
- Ability to work autonomously and in parallel being a team player
- Ability to travel internationally - Flexibility, curiosity and unconventional problem solving
- A fluent knowledge of the English language is a must, more languages are preferred.
- A degree in Economics or Engineering is preferred.
- Domestic and International travel is required
For more information please contact Shaun Gannon.