Based in Cambridge, this rapidly growing start-up working on complex instrumentation are in need of a talented Experimental Physicist to join their multi-talented team. This role is ideal for a recent PhD Graduate with a background in Physics or a Bachelor’s Graduate with some industrial experience. As Experimental Physicist, you will be responsible for assisting with the design, development and test of sensors for new product development.
The successful Experimental Physicist will join a multi-skilled R&D team boasting a variety of skills across Engineering, Electronics and Physics. You can expect a generous salary and benefits package along with continued opportunities for development and career development in a supportive work environment.
- Design and run experiments with high-precision sensors
- Set-up and maintain lab equipment
- Data analysis
- Presentation of data to both internal and external stakeholders
- PhD in Physics OR Bachelor’s Degree + 3 years industry experience
- Knowledge of sensors and issues in design
- Experience designing experiments in a lab and presenting the findings
- Strong data analysis skills
- Basic understanding of electronics and software for test
If you are interested in this Experimental Physics role based in Cambridge, please APPLY NOW!!!
To find out more about this Physics role, please contact Harry Marshall at IC Resources or call +441189881145