This opportunity will really catch your eye if you’re looking for the latest challenge in digital development for image processing. My client is one of the world’s biggest household names in consumer electronics, developing fascinating image sensor technology for AI devices that will shape our world (in the not-too-distant future!)
We are looking for an FPGA Digital Design Engineer to join our client’s world-class FPGA/ASIC Digital Design team based in Brussels. Relocation package provided.
You will be working on challenging, brand new electronic products, with particular focus on pioneering real-time CMOS image sensor systems. As a Digital Design Engineer, you will be responsible for defining digital architecture, frontend RTL design and verification for these state-of-the-art imaging FPGA/ASICs. You’ll enjoy working on hugely challenging projects and have the opportunity to gain in-house training and attend career development courses as part of the job.
The successful Digital Design Engineer will have:
- Experience in FPGA development for micro-electronics
- Strength in Digital RTL Design (in VHDL or Verilog) and ASIC or FPGA Design
- Familiarity with logic simulators (e.g. ModelSim/QuestaSim, vcs, ncsim)
- An analytical mind, and an ability to look beyond the current block to design and take the full system performance into account
- Knowledge of UVM methodology and experience with formal verification is desired but not essential.
To hear further details about this position, please contact Andrew Emberson at IC Resources