We are looking for an experienced ASIC/FPGA Digital Designer to join a well-established company in Paris. Your mission will be to develop different IPs on ASICs and FPGAs.
My client has a very promising evolution and they are looking to add a Senior/Principal Hardware Designer to join their FPGA team. You would get the opportunity to work the full cycle of a block design, giving you exposure to working on design, implementation and test.
Required experience would be:
- At least 3 years+ experience within FPGA / ASIC Design (more experience is also definitely of interest)
- Detailed knowledge of frontend RTL design
- Strong skills in VHDL or Verilog HDLs
- Programming experience (C / Python)
- A positive, motivated team working attitude and ethic, strong initiative
You’ll learn a lot, and you will enjoy working within a small, experienced team which has a very positive, collaborative environment, good energy, and excellent prospects for long-term career growth.
For details, Andrew Emberson @ IC Resources