We have a brand new and very exciting Digital Logic Design position with a leading developer of electronics and software for Industrial Inkjet, that are expanding their development team.
It’s a great opportunity to experience a new challenge and work on some of the most advanced technology in the Inkjet Printing industry. You will get the opportunity to put your VHDL coding skills into action to develop support for new printheads and the next generation of high-bandwidth, high-quality, industrial print machines. Our client offers an exciting and collective working environment and even has a social committee that offers a range of activities to really make you feel part of the team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- A proven background of working on FPGA’s or ASIC’s using VHDL or Verilog
- A good academic record in Electronics or related field.
- Experience with working on architecture, design, and verification.
Desirable skills would be:
- Knowledge of image processing or Inkjet
- Software experience in C/C++ or Python to test and build.
This company is known world-wide and has a superb reputation so if you would like to hear further details about this position or have a chat about the current job market for Digital Design, then please get in contact with Andrew Emberson at IC Resources.