This is a superb opportunity for a Design Engineer to join an exciting semiconductor company in UAE working on the latest cutting-edge Cyber Security technology and offering a Tax-free environment.
This position is a 3-year contract with a well-funded company which will give you a chance to put your RTL expertise to good use to help build a modem for Cyber Security. You will also get the opportunity to build a UVM test environment from scratch and generate tests for RTL that will be implemented onto an FPGA. This is a once in a lifetime position and it is in a commutable distance to Dubai.
As a successful candidate for this position you will need to have the following industry experience:
- Experience in designing Verilog test benches
- A good understanding of RTL Design (VHDL or Verilog)
- Scripting: Python, Bash or TCL is desirable
- Xilinx Vivado would be preferred.
- Desired is to come from a wireless background
If you would like to find out more information on this role then please contact Andrew at IC Resources and I look forward to hearing from you soon.