I am looking for an FPGA Emulation Engineer to join my client in their brand-new Bristol office.
This is fantastic opportunity for an ASIC or FPGA Design Engineer to join a rapidly growing company, working in a new standalone team within the business. My client is looking for an engineer with in-depth knowledge of using HW emulators or FPGAs for IC prototyping/ pre-silicon prototyping.
For this position you will be specialising in wireless technology for the IoT and my client is a market leader in what they do. You will get the opportunity to work with leading tech brands in a variety of applications.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Prototype ASIC/IP RTL to Emulation platforms (Preferred: Palladium, but other platforms are a plus too) and/or FPGA (Preferred Xilinx)
- Behavior level simulation for Emulation and/or FPGA targets
- Contribute on methodology and process improvement
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD degree with focus on digital IC design
- Experience with HW emulation and/or FPGA based platforms and tools, including synthesis and timing closure. Strong in timing closure is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
As a top company my client is offering a competitive salary, medical insurance, flexible working hours as well as other benefits.
For more information on this role or anything else in the Bristol area contact Andrew Emberson at IC-Resources- 01189881142