My client are currently looking for several FPGA Engineers for a 6 month contract based in Edinburgh, to design and develop firmware for airborne applications.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating VHDL based designs
- Design and develop Firmware designs using VHDL
- Verify designs using either VHDL or SystemVerilog, working to a structured firmware design process.
- VHDL based FPGA design & verification.
- FPGA technologies from either Xilinx or Altera
- Ideally having worked with a process such as RTCA DO-254 or something similar
- De-bugging and testing firmware designs and supporting module and system related test verification and integration project phases
- Mentor Graphics FPGA Development tools including HDL Designer, ModelSim / Questa and Precision, is an advantage.
If interested, please get in touch with Mitchell Carpenter at IC Resources as soon as possible.