Work as FTS Engineer at a leading Semiconductor manufacturer in the Netherlands and take the leap from Analog Mixed Signal IC Design into a customer facing position! As FTS your will report to the Senior Director of Field Technical Support in Europe and will perform the following tasks:
- Work closely with our growing European Customer base to understand and support their technical needs on Logic and MS/RF and other speciality technologies ranging from 0.25um to 10nm.
- Interface with our Business Development, Fab, Design & Customer Support teams in Taiwan to define and support current and new platform solutions for Logic, MS/RF and/or HV processes
- Work with our Account Management team to engage and support projects Worldwide
- Support the customer with their Design Ecosystems needs through provision and support of Libraries, IPs, PDKs and customisation and consultation services.
- Troubleshoot, provide and project manage technical solutions to customers to enable their planned tape-outs to occur on time and to achieve first time silicon success
- Promote technical solutions and services
- Travel to customers’ site in Europe, US, Asia
As the successful FTS Engineer you are industry degree qualified in Electronic Engineering and have 5+ years of experience Analog Mixed Signal IC Design and/or design methodology in CMOS technologies. You have a good understanding of Logic, MS/RF, HV or eFlash technology and the use of EDA tools and PDKs. Further you have some of the following skills/experiences:
- Familiarity with using and supporting Digital Libraries, IPs and design tools
- Ability to manage complex projects involving cross functional teams, to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and to set priorities
- Written and oral fluency in English is essential
- Oral fluency in a second European Language or Mandarin would be a benefit
- Customer facing and/or supporting experience
Click Apply now to be considered for a first screening call!