Field Application Engineer - Automotive & Mobile
. A manufacturer of market leading semiconductor technology is seeking a Field Application Engineer to join their business in Munich. The company has experienced significant growth over recent years and is planning to maintain this growth in the future. As the Field Application Engineer you will support a major Chinese Automotive and Mobile player in Europe and also closely cooperate with the team in China.
If you are a dynamic individual with a technical background and work experience within the semiconductor industry apply now! Requirements:
- Fluency (ideally native) in Chinese and English and good level of German
- Experience with semiconductor (Mixed Signal / Sensor) technology and ideally within the automotive and/or mobile industry
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Good communications and customer facing skills and a proactive approach
- Excellent analytical ability and problem solving skills
This role is an opportunity to represent a major manufacturer of semiconductor products within a strong and growing market. As the Field Application Engineer you will have responsibilities both internally and externally. You will meet customers face-to-face and on-site in order to build/develop relationships and provide them with your technical expertise.
I look forward to receiving your application. Contact Dominik Nibler at IC Resources.