Field Applications Engineer
required for a manufacturer of high performance analog semiconductors who will be based in Hungary with a particular focus on Eastern Europe.
You will be responsible for providing technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of the company's full product portfolio.
This role is to be based in Hungary and you would be expected to travel across Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovenia, Bulgaria, however further travel across Europe would be required when visiting other offices.
Suitable candidates will hold a Master’s Degree within Electric/Electronic engineering for Analog products. Previous Field Applications experience is a must. Field Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Master’s/Degree qualified within Electronics or similar technical field.
- 3 years’ experience working as an FAE and a strong understanding of the semiconductor industry.
- Proven experience working within the automotive and/or industrial industries would be preferable.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written. Any additional languages such as Polish, Romanian or Hungarian would be a plus.
- Happy to travel regularly across Eastern Europe, sometimes at short notice.
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity with a global leader, please do not hesitate to get in touch.Dave Sharman at IC Reosurces.